Foot Locker, one of the most famous American sportswear and footwear retailer, was founded in 1879. With over 100 years of efforts, Foot Locker is operating in about 20 countries so far. Just like other big companies, Foot Locker is also putting efforts in hearing from its customers.
If you would like to leave your feedback about your recent experience at Foot Locker, just go to the website www.footlockersurvey.com to enter the Foot Locker Customer Survey online.
By completing your survey, Foot Locker can improve its service to better serve customers, and at the same time, you can get an exclusive promotion code provided by them.
How to complete the survey:
1. Please go to the official survey website: www.footlockersurvey.com!
2. When you get there, please choose your language. You can choose from English and Spanish.
3. Find the info on your receipt. You need to fill in store number, register number, and the time you shopped at Foot Locker. They will also ask you some basic personal info.
4. After filling in all of the info required, you can start to answer the survey questions regarding your shopping experience.
5. At the end of the survey, your exclusive coupon code will be shown on the screen. Just write it down on your receipt, and take it with you for your next purchase at Foot Locker.
If you live in Europe, please visit http://www.footlockersurvey.eu to complete the survey!