The Indigo Platinum Mastercard is a credit card that is issued by Utah based Celtic Bank. It is designed especially for those individuals who are looking for a card which could help them rebuild a perfect credit. The Indigo Platinum Mastercard will never mind if you have a poor credit or even a past bankruptcy history. This card is one of the best choices when you are struggling to look for a credit card that could possibly approve your applications that is available to people with different kinds of credit profile.
If you are an Indigo Platinum Master cardholder then you can go to the website www.myindigocard.com to activate, register, and login to manage your card account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How to Activate Your Indigo Platinum Master Card:
- Visit myindigocard.com to access Indigo card activation page.
- You need to create an account first. If you already have one, just enter your user name and password to login.
- You will now be asked to enter your card details and select a secure PIN for your card.
- Now, after entering all details, click on the "Activate" button, and follow the instructions to complete the process.
How to Manage Your Card Account Online:
- Visit the card website myindigocard.com.
- On this page, check for the section where it’s displayed, "Log-In to our secure server" box.
- Enter your username and password to login.
- Once logged in, you can start to pay online bill, set up paperless billing, view balance/transactions, etc.
Benefits of Indigo Platinum Master card:
- The Indigo Platinum Master Card charges an annual fee of $0 – $99 depending on your credit score and history.
- Approval to get your credit line is significantly easier and less strict when compared to other credit cards.
- You can apply for this card even if you have filed for bankruptcy before.
- No need to provide any security deposit.
- No rewards program though and you can only get a maximum of $300 as your credit on this card.