The Green Dot Card is the world’s biggest prepaid debit card company that gives you so much more. It provides millions of people an everyday hassle free banking that is reliable and affordable debit accounts that make your banking more convenient to everyone who wished to be part of Green Dot Card.
Green dot also offer business all in one platform that seamlessly builds banking into their brand with its competitive features that make your banking advantageous for those consumers and business with better value. The Green Dot Corporation is an American financial technology and bank holding company that is also a payments platform company and is the technology platform used by Apple Pay Cash.
How to Register & Activate Your Green Dot Card Online:
First of all, open the website link www.Greendot.com/Register in your web browser.
Then enter your account number and your personal information such as your name, date of birth, last 4 digits of your Social Security number and so on. When you click the "Register Card" button, you'll be redirected to the card activation page.
Click on the "Activate Card" button to activate your card. Once you complete the activation process, you can use it to make purchases anywhere that accepts VISA cards.
Here is what you need to know about Green Dot Card.
1. Green Dot offers a family of debit cards that help address a range of needs—everyday money management, cash back or paying bills. All offer early direct deposit, ATM access, a Savings feature, convenient cash deposits using the app, lock/unlock protection, 24/7 access and a range of other features.
2. Shop and use everywhere Visa debit is accepted in the U.S. Track your spending 24/7, shop online, pay bills and make everyday purchases.
3. With a low activation fee, free direct deposit, and a flat rate monthly service fee structure, the Green Dot Prepaid Visa® card makes it to the top of the list for best prepaid cards out there.
Registering your Green Dot Card is so much easy, you can activate your Green Dot card online here. You will need to provide the card number, the security code from the back of your card, the expiration date and the last four digits of your social security number. You will also have to select a four-digit PIN in registering your Green Dot Card.
With Green Dot Card you can transfer money to others with a green dot card and even pay bills online with no hassle and free of charge.
1. You can use your green dot card everywhere Visa® debit is accepted in the U.S..
2. Green dot offers the richest debit card with 2% cash back, free cash deposits, and free ATM withdrawals
3. The Green Dot Prepaid Visa® card charges a flat rate $7.95 per month. No complicated rules, no sneaky caveats. It’s just a straightforward and transparent fee.