Quest Diagnostics is an American company providing clinical laboratory services with headquarters in Secaucus, New Jersey. It serves about half of the physicians and hospitals in the U.S. Provides a broad range of solutions for employers, including workplace drug testing for employers and government agencies; the Blueprint for Wellness employee wellness service; and risk assessment services for the life insurance industry.
If you’re a customer of Quest Diagnostics and would like to make an appointment, you can do so at www.questdiagnostics.com/appointment. Before the appointment is scheduled, you need to take some factors into consideration, including:
- Convenience. You need to know if the doctors you are going to see are always available.
- Expertise. A good portfolio of doctors will assure your medical quality.
- Services. You need to know what kind of services are offered at the lab you are going.
- Innovation. Innovation to detect new diseases will certainly increase people’s confidence.
- Quality. Deciding a lab’s quality is not easy for individuals, but you can learn relevant information to get an impression about it.
Then follow these steps to make an appointment online:
- Open your web browser and go to www.questdiagnostics.com/appointment.
- Enter the city, state or zip code, reason for testing, and date/time of your appointment, then click ‘Find’.
- You will see locations available to you, Click ‘View more’ to get the detail information about the locations.
- Choose a time that is convenient for you to finish the appointment.
You can also download the MyQuest for Patients Android App or iOS App to see the nearest locations and appointments and select the one that’s most convenient for you.