The LifeLabs Genetics team provides a comprehensive suite of tests useful for planning your family, determining susceptibility to inherited disorders, LifeLabs is committed to being a trusted healthcare partner and providing you with the information you need to take decisions.
MyCareCompass is a free and secure service offered by LifeLabs, offering more than just results. Formerly known as my ehealth and my results .MyCareCompass reflects our new services, designed to help you navigate your health. Here, with more than just results, you can book appointments, check in online and soon, browse health articles, market shopping, and many other great features.
How to Register a Lifelabs account:
- Go to the Lifelabs website and click Sign up.
- Enter your name, phone number or email, and date of birth. Then select Next.
- You received the verification code from a text message or email. Then select Next.
- Now you have logged into your Lifelabs ID, and You can use all of its features.
How to Book An Appointment Online:
- Visite lifelabs.com, click the "Book An Appointment" button in the top menu.
- Select your province, then click "Book Appointment". Search for the location nearest you. Filters like the "Use my Location" button can automatically search in your area.
- Click "Book Appointment" on your chosen location, then click "Next" after reading appointment instructions.
- Select the available date & time to schedule your appointment, click "Next".
- Confirm your appointment details.
- You're ready to go!